Do not rely upon “junk science” for information about sports concussions…
Girl’s soccer is the #2 sport, next to football, with the most reported concussions
How does NJ compare to other states in passing concussions laws protection our young athletes?
Fast forward one year after enacting the NJ concussion legislation into law. Is it working?
Subscribe by Email
- Is John Waldorf a Deadbeat Dad or Victim of Harsh NJ Alimony Laws? December 23, 2012
- Is a Spouse ever entitled to “Permanent Alimony” in N.J.? March 2, 2013
- DIVORCED PARENT PAYING FOR COLLEGE CAN DEMAND TO SEE THE REPORT CARD April 20, 2011
- Do you agree with Obama about using Lethal Force against American Citizens? February 5, 2013
- Larry the N.J. Lawyer’s Cogitations is Coming to an End April 21, 2013
- Is CISPA Friend or Foe? April 19, 2013
- Supremes Strike Down Non-consensual Blood Testing in DUI Cases April 18, 2013
- When does a Common Carrier owe a Heightened Standard of Care to a Passenger? April 11, 2013