Will the discovery rule save the day for plaintiff’s wrongful death action; or does the courtroom door slam shut?
The 2011 year-in-review of the N.J. Supremes far-reaching tort decisions. Agree or disagree?
Just when an attorney thought his ethics complaint was dismissed forever…
Is a lawyer walking into an ethic’s mind field by drafting a will that makes his/her spouse as a substantial beneficiary?
Subscribe by Email
- Is John Waldorf a Deadbeat Dad or Victim of Harsh NJ Alimony Laws? December 23, 2012
- Is a Spouse ever entitled to “Permanent Alimony” in N.J.? March 2, 2013
- DIVORCED PARENT PAYING FOR COLLEGE CAN DEMAND TO SEE THE REPORT CARD April 20, 2011
- Do you agree with Obama about using Lethal Force against American Citizens? February 5, 2013
- Larry the N.J. Lawyer’s Cogitations is Coming to an End April 21, 2013
- Is CISPA Friend or Foe? April 19, 2013
- Supremes Strike Down Non-consensual Blood Testing in DUI Cases April 18, 2013
- When does a Common Carrier owe a Heightened Standard of Care to a Passenger? April 11, 2013